A Walk with Ancestors

A Walk with Ancestors

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Plans for the Future

Future Posts

 
For the last few months I have not been posting on this blog but my plans are to get back into blogging about my research etc. The holidays were great but now that they are over I will be jumping back into researching and posting.

Recently I was working on the descendants of Henry Andrews. He came to NC from VA. I followed each of his children to almost present day. He had 12 children and this project involved hours of searching. But this project is complete and in the future I will probably blog about this family. From this research I wrote an almost 200 page book and family members are editing it right now.

Presently I am starting a similar project with my Leonard and Collins lines and their allied families. I will be blogging about any new discoveries I have made, since I have already blogged about these families. More documents are added online almost daily. 

I hope you will visit in the future to see what I have found. 

Here is a little nugget to share (that Gerald shared with me yesterday).. The Collins home..


Something I found last night; mentions individuals in Franklin County, NC that were active politically. 

The North Carolina Standard 1841
Thanks for stopping by!
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment