A Walk with Ancestors

A Walk with Ancestors

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I am Interrupting this blog for an important announcement!

DNA

I have often posted about DNA results, this morning I opened my Ancestry account to see if there were any new matches. 

Due to the RootsTech conference and the sale on DNA kits I have been receiving matches almost daily. I am over 360 matches with known shared ancestors. The total DNA matches I have is over 1200.

This morning I discovered a shared match with another descendant of John Neal and Susanna Smith!!!
We share 19.9 centimorgans of DNA, that is a good match according to Diahan Southard.

I haven't written about this couple yet, I will be doing so soon. I will just say that John was born around 1726.

Getting this match today takes the question out of the family line. I know I am on the right track!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment